To help foster generous giving all year round, we are working in partnership with fundraising website easyfundraising.
How does easyfundraising work?
It’s simple - when anyone connected to your church uses the easyfundraising website or app to shop online with over 7,000 well-known stores, the retailer they shop with donates to your church.
It’s free to use, and it won’t cost anything extra as the retailer pays the donations, not the shopper. Popular retailers include; Amazon, M&S, Eden, eBay, Argos, John Lewis, Dobies, Waitrose, Wilko, Boots, and many more!
- It’s free and easy to use: There is no cost to your church or the people who shop online.
- Fundraise from everyday habits: Now, more than ever, people are shopping online, and all they need to do to earn your free funding for your church is to go through the easyfundraising website or app before they shop online as usual.
- A continuous stream of income: No matter what is going on with the world, your church can fundraise all through the year with this online fundraiser.
- Compliments existing activities: easyfundraising takes very little management so you can continue your existing fundraising activities, while easyfundraising helps you earn extra money in the background.
- You’re never alone: easyfundraising has lots of resources available to help you get people onboard. You’ll find social media posts, WhatsApp messages, posters, flyers, toolkits, and images are available to access from your account completely free of charge.
How to get started
To get started now, simply register your church as a good cause with easyfundraising. It’s free to register and use and only takes a couple of minutes. You can then, book a 15-minute coaching call with the easyfundraising team. The team will give you a demo of the site, answer any questions, and will share advice on how to raise as much as possible, this year.
Find out more
If you want to know more, you can catch up on our recent Webinar with Roisin from easyfundraising.
What other churches think of easyfundraising:
"The Diocese of Newcastle began working in partnership with easyfundraising in June 2020. Since this time they have been nothing but supportive, encouraging and very easy to communicate with. Not only that but they make life easy for us by providing regular and varied copy for social media, direct mailings and newsletters. It means that we can provide our supporters with regular encouragement without having an increased workload. At a time when fundraising is tougher than ever, easyfundraising is one of the best tools you can use!" Joanne, Diocese of Newcastle Generous Giving Advisor
“Using easyfundraising as a means of increasing our church’s income is so good because, for once, we’re not asking our congregation to give the church more money.” Lilian, PCC Treasurer for St Paul’s, Whitley Bay