The following vacancy is within the Diocese of Durham and are being advertised at the request of the Parish.
St Nics is an open evangelical church based in the heart of the City of Durham. As part of the Church of England we have a diverse community of 300 regular attenders across all age ranges. We are seeking a faithful, enthusiastic and motivated Media and Communications Co-Ordinator with a passion for storytelling and using communications to help build Christ-centered community.
A confident self-starter, proactive, with good administration skills and able to set priorities, the post-holder will design and produce communications in a range of media. The role will suit someone with creative flair, attention to detail and excellent design skills.
Work Pattern: 25 Hours per week
Salary: £11, 700 per annum
Occupation requirement: Practising Christian
Location: St Nics Church, Market Place, Durham
To serve St Nics Church through effective communication across a range of platforms, quality design, and implementing systems to support our communications strategy. Working closely with the Church Operations Manager and the Vicar.
• Overall responsibility for the production of publications at St Nics such as weekly newsletters and notice sheets, termly brochures, website material, notices for Sundays, ensuring that they are produced to a consistently high standard and to time.
• Managing the hosting, style and content management of our website. Responsibility for editing and uploading all service sermons and other audio and video files to the website
• Producing content for St Nics social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with analytic tools and understanding SEO
• Take the lead in keeping our communications fresh and up-to-date in content and delivery platforms
For more information about this post (including full job description and application form), see here: https://www.stnics.org.uk/jobs
- Closing date for receipt of completed application form: Wednesday 20 October 2021
- Interview Date: Friday 29 October 2021