Job Title: Head of Visitor Experience
Location: Durham Cathedral
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: c. £36,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior visitor/customer experience professional to lead the visitor experience team at Durham Cathedral.
This newly created role will provide inspirational leadership to a new Visitor Experience team, which brings together three of the cathedral’s visitor facing departments, namely: Visitor Services; Education, Learning & Outreach and Open Treasure (the Cathedral’s Museum).
The postholder will lead their team to deliver an exceptional, high quality, consistent and impactful visitor experience through the three departments while delivering a number of KPI’s.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work in an ambitious, highly skilled and dedicated team; leading change through their team and ensuring all visitors to Durham Cathedral receive an exceptional experience.
For more information on this post, please email our recruitment partner[email protected]
- Closing date for receipt of completed application form: 17th March 2021
- Shortlisting: 22nd – 24th March 2021
- Psychometric Testing: During the period 25th – 28th March 2021
- Interview dates: 31st March, 8th & 9th April 2021
- Preferred start date: As soon as possible