We are passionate about seeing the people of Durham flourish. Following a recent successful funding bid, we are looking for three self-motivated faith-filled people who would love to come and work with us at a senior level to enable this flourishing. If you are gifted in project management, supporting charitable projects towards sustainability, and enjoy being part of a mutually supportive team then one of these roles could be for you.
- Project Manager (Church Planting and Resourcing Churches) £35,000pa
- Project Manager (Communities of Hope) £35,000pa
- Sustainability Manager (Communities of Hope) £35,000pa
For an informal conversation contact the Director of Strategic Growth (Revd. Canon David Tomlinson) on 07588 531938 or email David.Tomlinson@durham.anglican.org
- Closing date all roles: Friday 24th July 2020
- Interviews: Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th August 2020
- Project Manager (Church Planting and Resourcing Churches)
- Project Manager (Communities of Hope)
- Sustainability Manager (Communities of Hope)
To view or download the documents please click on the three vertical dots on the bottom right of each document and make your choice.