TEAM VICAR – GREAT AYCLIFFE
Our one parish with four churches, each different and unique, offers an opportunity for mission and ministry that is both exciting and challenging. We are looking for a Team Vicar to join the Team Rector, Lay Reader, Authorised Pastoral Assistant and the many lay people who together share a passion for building God’s kingdom here. We work as a team, taking seriously the Diocesan priorities of young people, tackling poverty, and church growth.
In particular, the new Team Vicar will:
- be a person of prayer, able to encourage others to a prayerful life
- be a good communicator, with energy and enthusiasm
- be a team player, working with others and helping people to discover and use their gifts
- be passionate about small missional groups/discipleship
- work alongside the Missional Leadership for Growth team to explore where God is leading us
- with support, explore a Fresh Expression of church in the Horndale area.
There are so many opportunities here in Newton Aycliffe; is God calling you to join us here?
This is a full-time stipendiary post, with 4-bedroom detached vicarage.
For an informal conversation, please contact Achdeacon Rick Simpson on: 01325 480444 / email@example.com
- Closing Date: 22nd January
- Interviews: 6th February
The vision of the Diocese is ‘Blessing our communities in Jesus’ name for the transformation of us all’. Within this, the 3 core priorities are Growing the Church, Children and Young People, and Poverty. These are outlined and expressed in the Diocesan
Diocesan Strategy Documents