This page is designed to give you quick access to any information you might need
- What every PCC member needs to know about Church Finances
- Introductory Guide for New Church Treasurers
- PCC Accountability – The Charities Act 2011 and the PCC
- Gift Aid
- Parochial Fees 2018
- Parish Dashboard (Mission & Financial data)
- 2019 Parish Share Pledge
- Generous Giving
- Parish Giving Scheme
- Parish Buying Scheme
- National Charitable Grants
- Who can I contact for help and guidance?
Parish Accounts – Copies of the annual report and accounts are to be sent to the diocese for retention by the Board following their approval at your Parish’s annual meeting. They can be emailed to [email protected] or posted to Cuthbert House, Stonebridge, Durham, DH1 3RY. Templates for preparing parish accounts are available below.