This page is designed to give you quick access to any information you might need
- What every PCC member needs to know about Church Finances
- PCC Accountability – The Charities Act 2011 and the PCC
- Parish Dashboard (Mission & Financial data)
- Independent Examination
Managing Parish Finances
- Introductory Guide for New Church Treasurers
- Parish Buying Scheme
- Parochial Fees
- Gift Aid
- National Charitable Grants
- Parishes in Vacancy
- Parish Finance Audit
Parish Accounts – Copies of the annual report and accounts are to be sent to the secretary of the diocesan board of finance for retention following their approval at your Parish’s annual meeting. They can be emailed to [email protected] or posted to Cuthbert House, Stonebridge, Durham, DH1 3RY. Templates for preparing parish accounts are available below.
- The Annual Report
- Parish Accounts – Receipts & Payments template (excel)Parishes in Vacancy
- Example Independent Examiner Report
- Annual Returns
Treasurer Forum – In association with ACAT we have hosted a series of training sessions to support those who use their gifts of administration to turn God-given vision into reality. Watch this space for 2019 sessions!
Giving and Generosity
Legacy Gifts, Grants and Digital Giving Workshop – The National Legacy & Funding Officer, Eleanor Stead, recently gave a presentation to parishes in the Diocese about encouraging legacy giving, applying for grants and digital giving. Copies of the presentation are available below:
Who can I contact for help and guidance?