Priest in Charge – Christchurch Stockton-on-Tees
Do you feel called to trying to share the love of God in urban estates?
If you do, please pray about joining us in our mission at Christchurch. Many parts of our parish experience high levels of deprivation, and we are committed to being an active Christian presence in this community, living and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ here. We want to explore new ways of being church, and seek to nurture new and established Christians in faith, developing in our discipleship and ministry.
We need a leader to help us to:
- engage with our community in loving service and outreach;
- develop our mission strategy;
- work with us collaboratively to implement it;
- identify the gifts of all God’s people at Christchurch,
- develop those gifts and use them so we can better serve our community and build the church.
For more information or an informal conversation, please contact Ven Rick Simpson on: 01325 480444 / [email protected]
Closing Date: 25th September
Interviews: 9th October
The vision of the Diocese is ‘Blessing our communities in Jesus’ name for the transformation of us all’. Within this, the 3 core priorities are Growing the Church, Children and Young People, and Poverty. These are outlined and expressed in the Diocesan
Diocesan Strategy Documents