If you have previously been a member of our old Groups & Forums – we will already have an email address for you and will have invited you to join the same Groups & Forums on the new system using that email address.
In order to be able to access the new Groups & Forums, you need to have a Google account registered with that same email address, and to be logged into your Google account.
If you don’t yet have a Google account registered please follow the steps below.
- Open the Google account sign up page
- Enter your name
- Don’t Click “I would like a new Gmail address” unless you want to create a Gmail account
- Enter your current email address
- Create and confirm a password
- Select your gender
- Add a mobile phone number
- Enter your birthday
- Choose your location
- Check your email and respond to the email from Google.
- Log-in to Google using the email address you just registered.
- Use the Groups & Forums
You will now see all of the groups that you are allowed to access. If you can’t see any group that you think you should be a member of, please contact the administrator
Google handles all of the security that we need in order to run the Groups & Forums and all the steps you need to take are dictated by Google in order to ensure that security.