LINDISFARNE COLLEGE of THEOLOGY
Lindisfarne College of Theology is seeking to appoint an Executive Director Maternity Cover (0.6FTE)
Lindisfarne College of Theology (LCT) is built on a record of high standards of delivery of flexible student-based learning. LCT has secured the contract for the delivery of context-based part time Common Awards validated programmes of IME1 for Ordinands and Readers in the Dioceses of Durham and Newcastle.
This is an exciting role within our organisation. We are looking for an individual who has a can-do attitude and thrives working within a small team.
The Executive Director serves as Chief Operating Executive of LCT and works in partnership with the Principal (the Academic Lead) and the Board, who are together responsible for the success of the organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree with a depth of experience in a leadership position.
- Business acumen: As LCT’s leader, this position requires an individual with knowledge of and experience in financial, operational management and administration.
- Knowledge in the following areas is required: human resources, finance; oral and written communications; planning and evaluation; and governance.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively (and the ability to help others achieve these things).
- Self-motivated; able to take initiative appropriately and respond calmly under pressure.
- Have strong inter-personal skills and an ability to work as part of a small staff team.
- Some experience in education/training and social sector management and governance, and Church relations is preferred.
This post will initially be a 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend.
Salary: £35,000 pro rata
Closing Date: 19 December 2018, 12:00
Start Date: 14 January 2019
Interviews: Friday 3 January 2019 at Church House, North Shields
Full details and application form are available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 27th September 2018
Interviews: Thursday 3rd October 2018