The Dioceses of Durham and Newcastle are looking to appoint a full-time Director of IME2 who is:
- Passionate about unlocking the potential of clergy
- Able to lead an imaginative programme of training and development
- Eager to contribute to the strategic development of vocational theological education
- Responsive to changing missional contexts and a planned increase in the number of clergy entering ordained ministry.
With a strong history of supporting new clergy, the Dioceses are looking for someone to deliver an exceptional learning experience but also, working at a time of key strategic change, to help us explore the particular needs of those engaged in church planting and resourcing churches.
Applicants will have experience of working in adult training and development, preferably in a theological context, and a good understanding of CMD and current thinking on clergy well-being and support. The successful candidate will be able to offer challenge whilst providing a nurturing and supportive environment in which clergy can flourish.
- Closing date: 9.00 am, Tuesday, 5th June 2018
- Interview date: Tuesday, 19th June 2018
£39,222 per annum
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be an active communicant member of the Church of England or of a Church in full communion with the Church of England in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.