In order to access the course please click on the link below:
Once on this page, those wishing to complete the course should click on the ‘Safeguarding Basic Awareness’ blue button beneath the picture located on the right of the screen.
They should then follow the link to register as a new user.
They will then be prompted to:
- Create a username and password
- Enter their email address and confirm this
- First name
- Diocese – selected via drop down list
- TEI – If not part of a training institution users are required to select ‘not part of a Training Institution – option 1 on the drop down list
- Enter the name of their church (or cathedral) – this enables completions to be tracked by parish or cathedral
- Enter their church role
Upon completion of this information users will receive an email to the email address they have used to sign up; this email contains a link which must be followed to confirm their registration.
Once confirmed, users are able to log in using the username and password they created and complete the course.
At the end of the course users are able to print a certificate and will also receive a second email confirming their course completion.